The museum presents a guest room from Yorgov’s house, located in the town of Teteven. The house is an example of 18th century architecture. It was the only one remaining after a fire devastated the town of Teteven during the raids of the kurdjalii in 1801.
The guest room is a beautifully furnished room with a cozy interior and rich ornamentation. The emphasis is on a built-in cupboard “mussander”, popular at the time, with door profiles, cornices and shelves, extending to the adjacent walls. An important item from the room interior is also the icon-stand. The couches are skillfully framed and decorated with profiles going over to the room walls reaching the ceiling beam, decorated with the same patterns. The windows have the popular at the time shutters and metal bars.